Phone banking from Mashreq is a fast and convenient way of accessing your account information by telephone, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. You can access all your Mashreq accounts from the comfort of your home or office. We focus on making your financial interactions with us both simple and convenient. With our representatives you can choose between Arabic, English, Hindi and Urdu, you speak in the language that you are comfortable with.
Dial 4408 3333 to access and manage your accounts / credit cards by telephone, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. All you need is your account number / credit card number and a Telephone Identification Number (TIN).
With Phone Banking you can
- Get information on balances and the status of your account / credit card
- Get information on your last five transactions
- Pay your Credit Card bills
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Request statements by mail or fax
- Report lost or stolen cards
How to register for Phone Banking
- Keep your account number / credit card number handy
- Call 4408 3333 and select your preferred language (Arabic, English, Hindi)
- Press "0" to talk to a customer service executive and request for a TIN (Telephone Identification Number)
- Our customer service executive will help you in generating your TIN instantly - you can choose a TIN of your choice
- Once you have the TIN you can access your account any time by calling 4408 3333, and choosing bank or card services. Please note when choosing a TIN use a number that is easy to remember since your TIN is required every time you access your account/credit card through Phone Banking.