- Mashreq India was established in 1980 in Mumbai- India’s Financial Capital. The Branch operates as a full-fledged Commercial Bank providing a comprehensive suite of banking products.
- The Bank caters to Corporate clients through a wide array of banking services including Working Capital Finance, Short Term Loans, Structured Debt, Trade Finance Solutions, Treasury & Fx Products etc. The Bank has developed a niche in providing risk mitigating solutions to exporters covering regions like SAARC, Middle-East, South East Asia and select countries in Africa by working closely with financial Institutions in these regions.
- Mashreq Bank India is part of the Asian Clearing Union also provides Correspondent Banking Services to serve several corporates, including Industry Leaders for their Fx Clearing requirements.
- Full service Commercial Branch with customer focused service delivery.
- Leading multi-currency clearing and VOSTRO Account Service provider in Asian Clearing Union participating countries.
- Focused on corridor banking solutions between India and Mashreq presence countries in GCC, Africa, Asia, Europe and Americas.
- Customized Trade Finance solutions like Direct Presentation, LC Confirmations and Negotiations & Structured Finance & Trade Solutions.
Products & Services
- Best in Class Relationship Coverage team supported by Product and Service Specialists providing differentiated customer experience.
- Full suite of Traditional Working Capital facilities- Fund based and Non-Fund based and Loan Products.
- Structured solutions leveraging the International network and Sectoral Expertise.
- Structuring, Underwriting & Distribution of Syndicated FC Loans, Bonds & Sukuks etc.
- Structured Loan Solutions including Non-Recourse Structures, LBO’s, Acquisition Financing etc.
Comprehensive Trade solutions including:
- Exports- LC Advising, Confirmation, Negotiation & Discounting, Direct Presentation, Transferable Letter of Credit, Export Bill Collection (DA/DP), Pre and Post Shipment Financing.
- Imports: LC & SBLC Issuance, Transferable LCs, Import Bill Collection (DA/DP), Import Financing, including Arranging Buyer’s Credit etc.
- Structured Trade Finance Solutions including Commodity Trade Finance and Supply Chain Financing Solutions.
Financial Markets / Treasury Products & Services
- Correspondent Banking Services, Bank to Bank Payments & Collections, etc.
Mashreq Bank India runs a fully functional dealing room providing Traditional Fx products like Cash, Tom, Spot, etc. and Risk Management and Fx Hedging Solutions across Global Currencies.